We will not use or disclose your personal information unless you have given your permission, except for the following purposes:
- To assess, operate and improve this website and to perform the services for which we are responsible, including notifying your personal information to manufacturers, suppliers and designers with whom you wish to do business through this website;
- To keep you informed about our services and about this website; and
- If we are required to disclose such Personal Information by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- You agree that if we transfer ownership or management of the site to a third party or if we merge with or are bought by another firm we may also transfer your data to such third party or the new entity, provided such third party or new entity agrees to observe this policy.
- We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others unless you have given your permission. With your permission, we will only share your personal information with carefully chosen, reputable and trustworthy third parties. We will follow the relevant legal requirements and use all reasonable precautions to ensure that only responsible third parties see the personal information. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or any act or omission of third parties who receive the personal information.
- In addition to the use of your personal information as described above, we may also gather anonymous information which may be used by us or shared with third parties. This is information which does not identify you, but which may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving this website or the services provided through it.
- Parts of our site contain links to third party websites and we are not responsible for any site you choose to visit in this way. Our site does not have a secure transmission method. Thus it is possible that the information can be intercepted, lost, redirected, changed and read by other people. However, we value your trust and are committed to protecting the information you provide. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain accuracy and ensure proper use of information, we have employed physical, electronic and managerial processes to safeguard the information we collect on-line.
- All of our employees and data processors that have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data.
- We have systems that protect our clients and ourselves against fraud and other crime. We may use your personal information to prevent crime and trace those responsible. We may check your details with fraud prevention agencies. If you give us false or misleading information and we suspect fraud, we will record this. We and other organisations may use and search these records to help us trace debtors, recover debt, prevent fraud and to manage your accounts, or check your identity to prevent money laundering, unless you provide us with other satisfactory proof of identity.
If you require up to date Terms & Conditions’s please contact us using the details below. If you have any questions or wish to have any personal information edited or deleted, please e-mail or write to the Compliance Director at the address below: